Oasis in the trendy neighbourhood
Neukölln is hip and Berlin’s place to be! In the trendy neighbourhood next to the idyllic Körnerpark, you can expect first-class flats that will make you happy.
Ilsenhof 10–15 + Schierker Straße 17–18 · 12051 Berlin – commission-free temporary living
In one of the hippest areas of Berlin, you can expect high-quality flats in a renovated, listed building ensemble from the 1930s. The Ilsenhof enchants as a quiet oasis between the lively Hermannstraße and the enchanted Körnerpark, which gives its name to the colourful, international Körnerkiez. Enjoy the charming ambience of our approximately 50 m² flats – and the view of the green inner courtyard offered by your balcony or terrace. If you want maximum far-reaching views, you will be simply thrilled by the extended large-area maisonettes on the top floor.
S/U8 Hermannstraße U7 Neukölln
Bus M44, 104, 166
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Bedroom with double bed and wardrobe (except attic)
- Washing machine/washer-dryer in the flat
- Indoor bathrooms with shower tray/bathtub (except attic)
- All Ilsenhof flats with eat-in kitchen; flats in Schierker Straße with separate kitchen (except attic floor)
- Fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer combination, dishwasher, ceramic hobs, electric cooker
- Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots, pans
- Coffee maker, toaster, kettle
- Hoover, bucket, mop
- Ironing board, iron, clothes horse
- Towels and bed linen
- WLAN, flat screen TV
- Highly equipped kitchen and bathroom
- Underfloor heating
- Double beds and built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms
- Gallery for individual use
We offer a wide range of temporary furnished flats. Please contact us.
Flat, 1 bedroom + 1 room
Penthouse, 1 bedroom + 1 room
Penthouse, 2 bedrooms + 2 rooms
Neukölln - lively and inspiring
It’s the diversity that makes Neukölln so extraordinary: from lively to village-like, from long-established to hip – the district has many faces. Neukölln is colourful, creative and international – not only in terms of its residents, but also in terms of its culinary offerings. From Vietnamese cookshops to Arabic bakeries to star cuisine, you can find everything your heart desires here. If you are looking for a break from the urban hustle and bustle, take a stroll through the district’s many green spaces, for example Körnerpark, or go jogging on Tempelhofer Feld.