ElsterCube2 completes the New Work ensemble on the banks of the Weiße Elster. With its highly flexible use of space, the futuristic new building paves the way for success.
ElsterCube2 – the ensemble
Vogtlandstraße 8 · 07549 Gera
Each floor: ca. 2.000 m2
- Roof gardens on the 1st floor and on the top floor
- 3 development cores with a total of 5 lifts
- 20 m storey depth, 3 m axial grid
- 3 m clear room height
- Floor-to-ceiling windows on the ground floor, parapets and 2 m high windows on the upper floors
- Preliminary floor space layout in the complex
- 2 modern, spacious and representative foyers
- Flexible floor plans with up to 2,000 m² on the upper floors: Individual offices, combi offices and open space possible
- Modern design, sustainable materials
- Exterior, electrically controllable sun protection
- Air-conditioning with heated and cooled ceilings or activation of building components, conditioned mechanical ventilation
- Around 40 parking spaces directly at the building,
around 350 parking spaces in the nearby multi-storey car park, E-charging points, covered bicycle stands
- Very good public transport connections: tram within walking distance, 15 min to the main railway station
- Barrier-free according to DIN
The Injoy-Xpress ElsterCube1 fitness studio invites you to work out. In addition to fitness equipment, yoga classes and a sauna, the studio offers a huge roof terrace with a 250-metre running track – and a spectacular panoramic view of Gera and the surrounding area.
Café Seelenglück in the ElsterCube offers coffee roasted in-house, as well as homemade sweet treats and many a savoury. In summer, guests can sit outside or enjoy drinks and food while strolling along the Elster.
All roads lead to Gera
The ElsterCube is optimally connected to the transport network and local public transport. The Gera region is also very conveniently located at the intersection of the A9 Berlin-Munich and A4 Dresden-Frankfurt/Main transport axes. The business and science locations of Jena, Erfurt, Halle, Weimar, Leipzig and Zwickau (VW electric car factory) are also within easy reach.
Gera Zentrum – 2,2 km (12 min / Tram)
Gera Bahnhof Süd – 3,5 km (12 min / Tram)
Gera Bahnhof-Zwötzen – 2,0 km (13 min / Tram)
Jena – 45 km (0,5 h / train)
Leipzig – 75 km (1 h / train)
Flughafen Leipzig-Halle – 85 km (1,5 h / train)
Erfurt – 85 km (1 h / train)
Nürnberg – 200 km (2,3 h / train)
Berlin – 250 km (2,5 h / train)