Your urban home in the middle of Kreuzberg: the flats in the historic courtyard ensemble offer a retreat in inspiring surroundings.
Mehringdamm 33 · 10961 Berlin – commission-free temporary living
Opulent, flooded with light, extravagant – living in a representative old building has a special charm. In the middle of lively Kreuzberg 61, living in the M33 Höfe is both quiet and relaxed. The flats are spacious, have high ceilings and are tastefully furnished. Conveniently and centrally located, you are mobile from here in every direction. In the immediate vicinity is the popular Bergmannkiez with its lively gastronomy and cultural scene.
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Bedroom with large, wall-filling wardrobes, plenty of storage space
- Double beds
- Washing machine/washer-dryer in the flat
- Fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob, electric oven
- Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots, pans
- Coffee maker, toaster, kettle
- Hoover, bucket, mop
- Ironing board, iron, clothes horse
- Towels and bed linen
- DSL, WLAN, flat screen TV
- Parking spaces and underground garage on the property on request
We offer a wide range of temporary furnished flats. Please contact us.
Flat, 2 bedrooms + 1 room
Kreuzberg's motto is diversity
Living, working, having fun – Mehringdamm is a multicultural city boulevard with a lively business and nightlife. People queue up at “Mustafa’s Gemüse Kebap”, and it is not unusual for an evening in the neighbourhood to end at the famous “Curry 36” snack bar. Not far from Mehringdamm is the popular Bergmannstraße with its beautiful houses from the Wilhelminian period, junk and antique shops and a restaurant and pub scene as colourful and varied as the neighbourhood itself.